First Bergman play in Iceland was a critical and commercial success.
'The show is full of life, humour and beaty which people of all ages can enjoy and keep in their hearts in the future.'Silja Aðalsteinsd, tmm.is
About the theatre
The Reykjavik City Theatre ranks among Iceland's oldest and most prestigious cultural institutions. The theatre's history reaches back across a century and more to when the playhouse was forged in 1897. It is now, alongside the National Theatre of Iceland, one of the two eminent dramatic stages in the nation. Reykjavik City Theatre, as the name suggests, is the municipal theatre of Iceland's capital city.
- Ingmar Bergman, Text
- Þórarinn Eldjárn, Translation
- Vytautas Narbutas, Adaptation
- Þórunn Sigríður Þorgrímsdóttir, Costume
- Björn Bergsteinn Guðmundsson, Light
- Jóhann G. Jóhannsson, Sound
- Hilmar Guðjónsson, Isabella Rós Þorsteinsdóttir, Kristbjörg Kjeld, Þröstur Leó Gunnarsson, Halldóra Geirharðsdóttir, Jóhann Sigurðarson, Jóhanna Vigdís Arnardóttir, Theodór Júlíusson, Charlotte Bøving, Gunnar Eyjólfsson, Rúnar Freyr Gíslason, Katla Margrét Þorgeirsdóttir, Hallgrímur Ólafsson, Elma Lísa Gunnarsdóttir, Halldór Gylfason, Kristín Þóra Haraldsdóttir, Margrét Ákadóttir, Isabella Rós Þorsteinsdóttir, Katrín Ynja Hrafnkelsdóttir, Kristjana Ósk Kristinsdóttir