First performance for Santiago de Queretaro's Ghetto theatre: Cries and Whispers.
"... part of the scenic project to strengthen theatre in Queretaro."Agustín Meza
About the production
The fact that the new theatre's very first production was not a staging of Rodríguez Galván, or even Shakespeare or Ibsen but Ingmar Bergman, is something we take pride in!
Director Agustín Meza called the play a "a small homage to Bergman, through the recapture and distillation of those essential questions the author is offering us."
- Ingmar Bergman, Text
- Agustín Meza, Director
- Felipe Aguilar, Cello
- Mariana Quintana, Technical assistant
- Marcela Dovali, Technical consultant
- Crissanto, Image design
- Ana P. Villaseñor, Karin
- Beatriz Juan Gil, Anna
- Diana Lara Santoyo, Agnes
- Genny Galeano, Maria
- H. Alejandro Obregón, Fredrik, Karin's husband
- Desiderio Däxuni, Isak, priest
- Orlando Scheker, David, doctor