About the performance
The year is 1909. Anna and Henrik meet. She is training to become a nurse in Stockholm. He is studying theology in Uppsala. They have nothing in common, and yet an intense love develops between them. They are to become Ingmar Bergman's parents. The Best Intentions is an open tale of the couple's love story up until the birth of their son Ingmar in 1918.
Now on stage at the Aarhus Teater, directed by Emmet Feigenberg, with Danish adaptation by Cecilie Ølveczky and Eirik Stubø.
- Ingmar Bergman, Author
- Cecilie Ølveczky och Eirik Stubø, Danish adaptation
- Emmet Feigenberg, Director
- Steffen Aarfing, Set design
- Mathias Flint, Henrik Bergman
- Anne Plauborg, Anna Åkerblom
- Bue Wandahl, Johan Åkerblom