'Thanks to Director Kiønig and a strong cast, the theatrical staging of this TV drama was exceptionally successful.'Astrid Slettbakk, Verdens Gang
About the performance
Lasse Kolsrud was praised for creating a sharp-tongued male character verging on the edge of brutality, whilst maintaining a visible vulnerability. Kjersti Elvik, who played the part of Marianne, was described as 'tough and direct in her increasing honesty and insight, but also less sure, more vulnerable beneath the surface'.
- Andreas Wiese, Dagbladet, 3rd of February 2005.
- Astrid Slettbakk, Verdens Gang, 3rd of February 2005.
- Ingmar Bergman, Author
- Tine Thomassen, Adaptation
- Ole Lillo-Stenberg, Stage manager
- Hans-Åke Sjoquist, Lighting design
- Knut Solhaug, Producer
- Carl Jorgen Kionig, Director
- Kåre Nesstrand, Master carpenter
- Milja Salovaara, Designer
- Igunn Five Gjerde, Prompter
- Kjersti Elvik
- Lasse Kolsrud
- Tina Hartvig
- Sigrun Enge
- Mathias Calmeyer