A tribute to Ingmar Bergman the writer, produced by tg STAN.
After staging Scènes de la vie conjugale (Scenes from a Marriage) and Après la répétition (After the Rehearsal) in 2013, the Flemish theatre collective STAN returns once again to Ingmar Bergman's universe.
Concernant Bergman (Concerning Bergman) is intended as a tribute to Ingmar Bergman, primarily for his work as a writer. A montage of various manuscripts, loaded with memorable dialogue, serves as an ode to Bergman's unique way of wording and his various insights.
- Ingmar Bergman, Writer
- STAN theatre collective, Producer
- de Roovers, Producer
- Stef Stessel, Lighting design
- An D'Huys, Costume
- Festival D’Automne (Paris), Co-producer
- Théâtre de la Bastille (Paris), Co-producer
- Théâtre Garonne (Toulouse), Co-producer
- Ruth Becquart, Director and actor
- Robby Cleiren, Director and actor
- Jolente De Keersmaeker, Director and actor
- Frank Vercruyssen, Director and actor